Product Description
Product DescriptionSuper Smart, Realistic Hamster-rific Fun! I chatter, scatter, scoot n' scutty like a real hamster!
Product Details&Features
A Customer Review Of Zhu Zhu Pets Pipsqueek - Yellow
My Daughter loves her Pip!
Pros:
Cute, Easy to use, Long running
Best Uses:
Child 3 can use easily, Young Children
Describe Yourself:
Parent Of Two Or More Children
Bottom Line:
Yes, I would recommend this to a friend
Comments about Cepia, LLC Go Go Pets Hamster - Pipsqueak (Yellow):
My daughter love her pipsqueak. She follows it all over the house. We've had it for 3 weeks and it isn't dirty at all, which was a concern because it's canary yellow. It makes tons of cute noises and sounds. We highly recommend.
My daughter first noticed these on the TV a few weeks ago and she's been asking for some since them. She really likes the little hamster car. I think they're all cute.
I need anything I can get my hands on as a new mommy!!!!
Posted by: Jamie Temple August 21, 2009 at 02:26 PM
2.
I would love to win this. Thanks for the chance.
Posted by: K. Rock August 21, 2009 at 02:35 PM
3.
These are very cute and I have a niece with a birthday coming up! Thanks for the giveaway!!
Posted by: Felicia B. August 21, 2009 at 02:55 PM
4.
I would love one of these for my niece!!
Posted by: megan s August 21, 2009 at 05:00 PM
5.
My daughter wants a hamster sooo bad, but that is allergic... This might be the answer, what a cool toy!
Posted by: SweFlo August 21, 2009 at 06:47 PM
6.
I think these are the cutest things I have ever seen. Yes please! I would so love this! Thank you so very much!!!
Posted by: judy brittle August 21, 2009 at 09:01 PM
7.
Oh, please enter me too! My daughter saw this commercial last night and practically went gaga over them:) Thanks for the chance to win!
Posted by: Jennifer Hamitlon August 21, 2009 at 11:26 PM
8.
My kids are driving me crazy for a pet. This one is ideal!!
Posted by: Lisa August 22, 2009 at 04:11 AM
9.
My kids would love to win this, thanks for the giveaway
Posted by: Candice August 22, 2009 at 07:59 AM
10.
I would like to win !
Thanks!
Buy Zhu Zhu Pets Hamster Pipsqueek - Yellow Click Here
ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:
แสดงความคิดเห็น